Cinnamon Chocolate Chip CookiesIngredients:
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup superfine sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground Mekong River Cinnamon
1 (3/4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon White Rhino MatchaDirections:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, confectioners'
sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy; then add eggs, and beat
well. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt, Mekong River Cinnamon
White Rhino Matcha
and pudding mix.
3. Gradually mix the dry into the creamy mixture until
well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Drop by
teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto un-greased baking sheets.
Bake in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Remove
from oven; allow cookies to cool momentarily on baking sheets before
removing them to wire racks to cool completely.
Chamomile Crab CakesIngredients:
3/8 cup diced onion
2 small mushrooms, sliced and halved
2 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. minced garlic
3/8 cup diced green pepper
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
3 tsp. Capital Teas Organic Nile Chamomile Tea
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. paprika
1 cup bread crumbs
8 oz crab meat
1 cup brewed Capital Teas Organic Nile Chamomile Tea
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/8 cup flourDirections:
1. Combine the diced onion, green pepper, garlic, and mushrooms with the butter in a pan and sauté.
2. In a bowl, whisk the egg and combine with the mayonnaise, 3 Tbsp. Capital Teas Organic Nile Chamomile Tea, 1/2 tsp. lemon juice, and paprika. Stir in the bread crumbs and the crab meat and form them into patties. If the patties don't stick, add more Chamomile Tea.
3. Cool the patties in the fridge for an hour.
4. Combine the remaining cup of brewed Capital Teas Organic Nile Chamomile Tea with 2 Tbsp. of lemon juice and 1/8 cup flour and simmer to make the sauce.
5. When the patties are ready, fry them in butter or olive oil on medium-low for 5 minutes, then flip and fry 4-5 more minutes.
6. Serve with the sauce on the side.