Tea Infused Cocktails are a tasty and fun addition to any party, meal, or time spent with friends.
Here are some of our favorites:
Green Tea Margarita
1 Lime Wedge
Sauce of granulated sugar for coating glass rim
2/3 Cup Brewed Capital Teas Formosa Gunpowder, frozen into 6-8 small ice cubes
2 1/2 Tbsp. Tequila
1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp. Grand Marnier
2 tsp. Sugar
In a blender, combine the Capital Teas Formosa Gunpowder ice cubes, tequila, lemon juice, Grand Marnier, and sugar. Blend on the pulse setting until slushy. Pour into your glass and enjoy!
Hibiscus Royal Champagne
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Water
6 Tsp. Organic Heavenly Hibiscus Tea
2 Tablespoons Simple Syrup
4 oz Chilled Champagne or Sparkling Wine
Raspberries or Lemon Twists if desired
1. Simple Syrup
Mix sugar and water in 1-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and add the Organic Heavenly Hibiscus Tea. Set aside 1 hour to cool. Transfer to a storage container. Cover container, and refrigerate up to 1 week. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
2. To make cocktail, add 2 tablespoons simple syrup to a champagne flute. Top with champagne. Garnish with raspberries or lemon twist.
4 ice cubes
3 ounces chilled Organic Moroccan Mint Tea
1 ounce cold vodka
1 ounce cold limoncello
4 to 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
3 ounces chilled club soda
2 lemon slices, for garnish
1. Put the ice cubes, Organic Morocan Mint Tea, vodka, and limoncello into a large chilled pitcher. Gently swirl the pitcher to blend. Add the lemon juice to the pitcher and let the mixture chill for 2 minutes.
2. Strain the cocktail into 2 martini glasses. Top off the drinks with club soda and stir just to mix. Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and serve immediately.
Dixieland Iced Tea
2 oz. Whiskey
1/2 oz. Amaretto Almond Liqueur
1 cup of Chesapeake Sunrise Iced Tea
1. Shake or stir all ingredients and pour into a glass. Garnish with lemon wedge. Enjoy!
Country Club Lemonade Cocktail
* You are able to create Country Club Lemonade by combining Organic Pink Lemonade & Island Mango Iced Teas.
1/2 cup iced Country Club Lemonade
1/2 cup Champagne
1. Pour the Iced Country Club Lemonade and champagne into a glass. Gently stir. Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
4 oz. Brewed Capital Teas Organic Moroccan Mint Tea
8 oz. Mount Gay Silver Rum
24 Large mint leaves
8 tbsp. pure cane sugar
Juice of 2 squeezed limes
2 oz. club soda
1. Crush sugar into powder.
2. Add lime juice.
3. Muddle the sugar and lime juice together.
4. Add mint and press it against the mixture with the muddler.
5. Add ice and rum; Stir.
6. Add brewed Organic Moroccan Mint Tea.
7. Star and top off with club soda.
Non-Alcoholic Tea Cocktail Recipes:
4 teaspoons Cinnamon
Vanilla Ice Cream
Use a 24 ounce Teapot to brew 4 tsp. Oriental Spice for 3-5 minutes with 3 cups of boiling water (alternately, use 2 tablespoons of Oriental Spice with 5 cups of boiling water in a 40 ounce teapot). Pour tea into cups and add Maple Syrup to taste for sweetening. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream; optionally garnish with ground cinnamon.
PEACH APRICOT APERTIF
2 tablespoons Annapolis Treasures Tea
1 cup Apricot Nectar
1 cup Peach Nectar
Boil 3 cups of water together with 1 cup of peach nectar and 1 cup of apricot nectar. In a 40-ounce teapot, use the boiled mixture of water and nectar to brew 2 tablespoons of Annapolis Treasures Tea for 3-5 minutes. Sweeten to taste with brown sugar. Optionally pour over ice to serve cold, but remove ice before serving.
2 tablespoons South Pacific Tea
1/2 cup of you favorite jam or preserves
Place jam into a 40-ounce teapot. In that teapot, brew 2 tablespoons of South Pacific Tea for 3-5 minutes in 5 cups of boiling water.
2 tablespoons Andean Princess Tea
2 cups cranberry apple juice
4 cinnamon sticks
8 whole cloves
Boil 3 cups of water together with 2 cups of cranberry apple juice, cinnamon and cloves. In a 40-ounce teapot, use the boiled mixture to brew 2 tablespoons of Andean Princess Tea for 3 to 5 minutes.
1 Tablespoon Irish Rum Cream
1 Tablespoon Roasted Almond Tea
2 cups apple juice
4 cinnamon sticks
8 whole cloves
Boil 3 cups of water together with 2 cups of apple juice, cinnamon and cloves
- In a 40-ounce teapot, use the boiled mixture to brew a combination of 1 tablespoon of
Irish Rum Cream and 1 tablespoon of Roasted Almond Tea for 3 to 5 minutes.