Moroccan Mint Tea
The combination of peppermint and green tea is a classic one for a reason. While peppermint is the most common herb variety blended with tea, spearmint is a brighter tasting alternative that really stands out against a bold tea base. The menthol notes mingle seamlessly with the almost spicy taste of the roasted loose leaf gunpowder green tea. There's a low level of caffeine in this tea, but the tingle of the mint wakes you up just as well without making you feel jittery or nervous. Give it a try both cold and hot.
- Peppermint is effective against anxiety, stress and mental fatigue
- Helps relieve indigestion
- Helps to relieve upper respiratory problems
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies have indicated green tea consumption can aide in decreasing blood pressure
- May help in promoting the immune system