Chai Masala Tea
Chai Masala is a traditional Indian recipe that varies by region. "Masala" means a blend of spices, and "chai" means tea. Chai Masala is tea with a blend of spices, usually consisting of a delicious combination of cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. In our secret recipe, we've combined the sweetness of both vanilla and star anise with the spicy punch of ginger for a bold flavor.
- Source of antioxidants which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Black tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- Oranges are a great source of vitamin C
- Studies have shown cardamom to improve circulation to the lungs
- May be a mentally stimulating beverage
Black tea, orange peel, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, cardamom, fennel, black pepper, star anise