n terms of the world's rarest teas, hand rolled Pai Mu Tan ranks amongst the most difficult to come by. Only a few thousand kilos are produced each year and most are quickly snapped up by collectors in China and Germany. Luck is needed in order to procure any amount of White Imperial Panda Pearls. So it makes perfect sense that this tea was created as a tribute to one of the 'luckiest' substances on earth, the tears of a panda.
Presenting a truly lovely taste and aroma, White Imperial Panda Pearls may quickly become your go-to luxury tea.Health Benefits:
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Has been shown to protect against certain types of cancer
- White Tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- May decrease blood pressure
- White Tea contains about 1% of the caffeine level of coffee
Hand-Rolled White Pai Mu Tan TeaBrewing Instructions:
use 1.5 tsp. of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F and
steep for 3-4 minutes. If bolder flavor is desired, increase the amount
of tea usedIced Tea:
use 3 tsp.
of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F
and steep for 3-4 minutes. After steeping, pour brewed tea over an equal
amount of ice. For more information on iced tea, see our instructional video