here’s always a reason to celebrate and toast with this delicate white tea infusion. A blend of luscious, juicy, ripe raspberries with the delicate floral and honey-like notes of champagne; this elegant combinations is an amazing afternoon tea and one that is lovely served iced on a hot summer day. Health Benefits:
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Has been shown to protect against certain types of cancer
- White Tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- May decrease blood pressure
- White Tea contains about 1% of the caffeine level of coffee
White Tea, safflowers, champagne and raspberry flavors
Brewing Instructions: Hot Tea:
use 1.5 tsp. of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F and steep for 3-4 minutes. If bolder flavor is desired, increase the amount of tea used.
use 3 tsp.
of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F
and steep for 3-4 minutes. After steeping, pour brewed tea over an equal
amount of ice. For more information on iced tea, see our instructional video