he sencha green tea base yields a light vegetal sweetness with a mild bit of astringency that's pleasantly cut with the delightfully tart blend of apple, lemon, and kiwi pieces. A very delicious anytime infusion. Cheers!
- Apples are a good source of Vitamin C
- Great source of antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies show green tea consumption can aid in decreasing blood pressure
- May aid in lowering cholesterol
- Contains vitamin C, Manganese, Zinc
sencha green tea, apple pieces, lemon peel, kiwi piecesBrewing Instructions:
Use 1.5 tsp of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F and steep for 1 to 3 minutes.
tsp. of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F (just below
boiling) and steep for 1-3 minutes. After steeping, pour brewed tea over
an equal amount of ice. For more information on iced tea, see our instructional video