oft and smooth as the spring air that this tea is plucked in, the Peony White Needle produces a warm and beautiful light cup with wonderful aromas of fruity apricot and a clear straw color. This 1st flush tea is picked in March as the new buds begin to awaken from their winter slumber and lend themselves to a delicate and soothing cup. Enjoy this tea in the late afternoon or evening after dinner. Health Benefits:
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies have indicated white tea could protect against certain types of cancer
- White Tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- May decrease blood pressure
- White Tea contains about 1% of the caffeine level of coffee
Brewing Instructions:Hot Tea:
use 1.5 tsp.
of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F and steep for 3-4
minutes. If bolder flavor is desired, increase the amount of tea used.
use 3 tsp.
of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F
and steep for 3-4 minutes. After steeping, pour brewed tea over an equal
amount of ice. For more information on iced tea, see our instructional video