The legend of this black tea is rooted in a story of a grateful Chinese man who first presented the blend to the 2nd Earl of Grey in 1803. Our Earl Grey is made of USDA certified organic black tea, infused with bergamot citrus oil, which gives the tea its iconic taste. It is one of the most popular teas in the Western world, and is often enjoyed with a touch of milk and sugar, or some lemon and honey. This quality tea has a delicate floral flavor, which can also be enjoyed on its own.
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Black Tea may reduce cholesterol
- May be a mentally stimulating beverage
- Has been shown to boost the immune system
- Has approximately 20% of the caffeine content of coffee
Organic black tea, natural flavoring (bergamot oil)
Hot Tea: use 1 tsp. of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 195 °F and steep for 3-5 minutes. If bolder flavor is desired, increase the amount of tea used.