A super-energizing blend of Japanese matcha and Brazilian maté combine for an invigorating cup. Earthy and robust.
- Matcha is considered the healthiest form of tea since the entire leaf is consumed due to its powdered consistency
- Green tea has been cited as being beneficial in lowering high blood pressure
- Green teas antioxidant content may also be helpful in preventing a number of diseasesStudies have shown Maté to have significant cancer-fighting activity
- Great source of antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Contains several vitamins including Vitamin A, B1, B2, C and E
- Contains various minerals such as phosphorus, iron, and calcium
Organic green tea, organic green yerba maté, organic lemon verbena