Add a power-packed loose leaf tea blend to your cabinet with Mexican Mango Chili Maté. Combining caffeine-rich yerba maté, mellow green tea, and sweet rooibos from South Africa, this is a unique tea drawing inspiration from the ritual drinks of the Aztecs. Ginseng and chili peppers both add zing and spice, while coconut, mango, and other fruits balance out those flavors with sweetness. By brewing it for a full 10 minutes, you'll draw out all the nuances of the tea in both flavor and aroma. Give it a try when you're suffering from spring or fall allergies, since rooibos tea and chili peppers may reduce your symptoms.
- Great source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies show green tea consumption can aide in decreasing blood pressure
- May aid in lowering cholesterol
- May help in promoting the immune system
- Contains several vitamins including Vitamin A, B1, B2, C and E
- Contains various minerals such as phosphorus, iron, and calcium
Green tea, green & roasted maté, South African rooibos, rosebuds, blossoms (safflower, marigold, peony, and cornflower), ginseng root, chili peppers, carrot flakes, mango and pineapple cubes (mango, pineapple, sugar), mango and pineapple flakes, dried orange and tangerine pieces, dried strawberry, almond and other flavoring