he pale-yellow infusion of the lime-green leaves has a slightly herbal scent and tastes delicately smooth with some touches of rose and lime blossoms.Health Benefits:
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies have indicated white tea could protect against certain types of cancer
- White Tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- May decrease blood pressure
- White Tea contains about 1% of the caffeine level of coffee
Brewing Instructions:Hot Tea:
use 1.5 tsp.
of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F and steep for 3-4
minutes. If bolder flavor is desired, increase the amount of tea used.
use 3 tsp.
of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 °F
and steep for 3-4 minutes. After steeping, pour brewed tea over an equal
amount of ice. For more information on iced tea, see our instructional video