This stunning green tea appeals to connoisseurs and casual tea drinkers alike. First flush peony silver needle infused over multiple evenings with lightly scented jasmine and delicately hand-tied in the shape of butterfly wings. Flowers are laid atop the tea leaves to produce a jasmine-flavored green tea that is delicate and elegant. The full flavor and aromatic nose demonstrate the exceptional quality of this Chinese green tea, which is as beautiful to the eyes as it is to the palette.
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies have indicated green tea consumption can aide in decreasing blood pressure
- May aid in lowering cholesterol
- May help in promoting the immune system
- Contains Zinc and Manganese
Chinese Hand-Tied Green Tea, jasmine petals
Country of Origin: