Green tea is a very hydrating drink, so sipping on Detox Tea throughout the day is a good way to keep your energy levels high and your mind clear. The sencha tea provides plenty of caffeine to energize you, but it's the zing of the ginger and peppermint that keeps you going. Yerba mate is also in the mix to provide a different type of caffeine than what you usually find in loose leaf green tea. Lemongrass, lemon peel, and fruits like strawberries brighten up the cup for a taste that never gets old.
- Great source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Studies show green tea consumption can aide in decreasing blood pressure
- May aid in lowering cholesterol
- May help in promoting the immune system
- Contains several vitamins including Vitamin A, B1, B2, C and E
- Contains various minerals such as phosphorus, iron, and calcium
Organic green tea, organic mate, organic lemongrass, organic green tea, organic liquorice root, organic peppermint, organic ginger, organic lemon peel, organic mango pieces, organic strawberry pieces, natural flavoring (redfruit), organic lemon oil (lemon flavoring), natural flavoring (mango)