Chai Masala Tea
Our award-winning Chai Masala comes from the same region of Sri Lanka that one founder’s great, great grandfather managed in the 19th century. Made from a family recipe, our recipe is much loved for its delicious smooth warmth and bold yet calming blend of spices, orange peel, fennel, and vanilla – plus one secret ingredient – that make it one of our customers’ perennial favorites, winning our 2013 March Tea Madness competition.
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Black Tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- Oranges are a great source of vitamin C
- Studies have shown cardamom to improve circulation to the lungs
- May be a mentally stimulating beverage
Black Tea, orange peel, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, cardamom, fennel, cardamom, black pepper, star anise