apital Breakfast Organic is a blend of luxury teas from Sri Lanka, India, Kenya and China; a blend designed to compliment and enrich your day as you make your own history. The Assam component (2nd flush, June Production) gives a thick malt and full-bodied character. The Kenyan component gives a floral-like cup and coppery infusion whereas the South Indian component gives superb fruity and sprightly flavor with a lovely finish. From Sri Lanka we used a January Dimbula pick that gives an airy piquant flavor that opens the blend. Lastly, to draw everything together we added some Keemun, which gives a burgundy depth with light oaky notes.
- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Black Tea may reduce cholesterol
- May be an mentally stimulating beverage
- Has been shown to boost the immune system
- Has approximately 20% of the caffeine content of coffee
Black Tea from Sri Lanka, India, Kenya and China
Brewing Instructions:Hot Tea:
use 1 tsp.
of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 195 °F and steep for 3-5
minutes. If bolder flavor is desired, increase the amount of tea used.