The Capital Teas Glass Teapot is a piece of artwork to set on your kitchen counter. Made of three parts, the glass sphere teapot gazes in upon a stainless steel infuser with extra-fine holes to allow for the even circulation and steeping of both the finest loose leaf teas, such as Rooibos, and more full-leaf types, such as Oolong, so that your finest tea leaves will not fall into the glass teapot through the infuser mesh. The push-on lid, available in five attractive colors, keeps the infuser down until you remove it at just the perfect amount of time you like to steep your tea. All three parts are easy to clean and reassemble for the next teatime.
Cleaning is very simply; just remove the Push-on-Lid and the basket infuser and wash each part.
Volume: 25 oz. / 750 ml.
Dimensions: L 6.29" X W 4.84" X H 5.15" (L 16 cm X W 12.3 cm X H 13.1)
- BASKET INFUSER : Stainless Steel / Polypropylene
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/240°F
- Condensed extra-fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
- Handle for easy access to control infusing time
- PUSH-ON-LID : Stainless Steel / ABS / Silicone
- Attach & detach capability for easy cleaning
- Secure the Basket Infuser while in use
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/248°F
- POT : Borocilicate Glass
- Hand-wash recommended
- Thermal shock resistant up to 120°C/248°F